Header

Adventures And Restoration Of Our 1973 Travco 220 Motorhome

Friday, July 15, 2011

Our New/Old Dodge Travco Motorhome


My kids have been asking for an adventure; you know, travel to amusement parks, stay in hotels, see the Grand Canon install a swimming pool, the usual stuff. After a few years of thought the thing that kept bubbling up was a vintage motorhome, now that's adventure, or at least it's my version of adventure. I'm the kind of guy that enjoys the journey more than the destination and I think after much research I have found the perfect adventure vehicle. So if this is your kind of adventure or you enjoy reading about other peoples mishaps then read along as we attempt to restore an old motorhome and head out to find adventure.

Let's get going, next stop is lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment