Header

Adventures And Restoration Of Our 1973 Travco 220 Motorhome

Monday, May 21, 2012

RUST. The Entry Step

If you own an old Travco, you know that the restoration job is never done. Yet I think that is the reason we choose these old RV's. It's about choosing the road less traveled, enjoying the world at a little slower pace and enjoying the simple things of life......



Yeah I'm trying to make myself feel better about my newfound RUST issue. From the looks of my entry step with the carpet removed, it looks like my new welder is going to get some more use. My goal for this project is to replace the rusted steel, replace the wood with new treated plywood and install new entry steps.


The fact that you can see the ground might be a problem

Ready for cutting the rusted metal out


No comments:

Post a Comment