Header

Adventures And Restoration Of Our 1973 Travco 220 Motorhome

Monday, July 7, 2014

An Adventure of Another Kind


Yes, we are still alive and still keep trudging along on the Travco but this is a post about another adventure. Along with my Travco, anyone who knows me knows that I have a love for all things odd that have wheels and a combustion engine. Currently my son and I are on a road trip around Lake Michigan in a 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon for his Birthday present. Yes, I know the odds are stacked against us, the age of the vw and the simple fact that it's a Vanagon. When's the last time you saw one on the highway that was rolling and not on the shoulder? Whatever...

The Plan:
Grand Rapids, Michigan to Chicago and all the way around,

Let's get moving, Next Stop, Lunch in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment